Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2017/10/02 19:30:12 UTC

Re: Apache MADlib next release discussion

Thank you for your responses.

It sounds like folks are OK with the proposal for 1.13 vs. 2.0.
Therefore,  I will create a 1.13 release and start splitting up the JIRAs.

Frank

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MADLIB/versions/12341699
is the set of 1.13 JIRAs as of now

comments certainly encouraged and welcome.

Frank

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.