Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mohanraj Kumar <mo...@impigertech.com> on 2019/09/09 04:30:20 UTC

How to Write 'Samples & Execution time of each URL' in CSV file

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to write following metrics as part of summary report in specified CSV file. I tried it. But, each requests are saved in separate row of the CSV file. How to write the following results in CSV file, when generating report?
- Samples (Number of users)
- Execution time for each URL

Since, I will be not able to write above results in CSV file. Can anyone give me the idea to write above metrics.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohanraj K
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Re: How to Write 'Samples & Execution time of each URL' in CSV file

Posted by SAS <sa...@gmail.com>.
Try using Flexible File Writer.  It will store stats by each request in the
CSV file specified.

Thanks
Sastry

--