Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 15:42:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.4

Hi,

We solved 4 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX/fixforversion/12313414

There are no known outstanding issues.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-002/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 002 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Felix

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.4

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Some minor details:
the is an inconsistency in the 'licenS/Ce' word:
Licensed under BSD License.
BSD Licence in the summary

The OSGi copyright license year should be :
Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2007).

The first line of the KXML2 license is not up to date:
Copyright (c) 2002,2003, Stefan Haustein, Oberhausen, Rhld., Germany
should be
Copyright (c) 2002-2007 Stefan Haustein, Oberhausen, Rhld., Germany

Regards,

Clement

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
2009/8/5 Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>

> Hi Clément,
>
> Clement Escoffier schrieb:
> > the is an inconsistency in the 'licenS/Ce' word:
> > Licensed under BSD License.
> > BSD Licence in the summary
>
> Fixed in Rev. 801225

Great !

> > The OSGi copyright license year should be :
> > Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000, 2007).
>
> Richard already updated to read "Copyright (c) OSGi Alliance (2000,
> 2006)", even though I still refer to and use the older libraries from
> the Apache Felix org.osgi.core and org.osgi.core 1.0 releases ...

Yep, I saw that.

> > The first line of the KXML2 license is not up to date:
> > Copyright (c) 2002,2003, Stefan Haustein, Oberhausen, Rhld., Germany
> > should be
> > Copyright (c) 2002-2007 Stefan Haustein, Oberhausen, Rhld., Germany
> >

> Why ? I did not include a newer release of the library - we are still
> using version 2.2.2 which contains the 2002,2003 copyright.

My mistake, I was sure that you use the 2.3.0 version of kxml. But you use
the 2.2.0 so your license is ok. Any reason to not use the "newest" version
(June 2006) ?

Clement

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clément,

Clement Escoffier schrieb:
> the is an inconsistency in the 'licenS/Ce' word:
> Licensed under BSD License.
> BSD Licence in the summary

Fixed in Rev. 801225

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Filippo Diotalevi

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.4

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Felix Metatype Service version 1.0.4

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Time to close the vote. Here is the result (binding votes marked with *):

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Carsten Ziegeler (*)
  +1 Filippo Diotalevi
  +1 Clement Escoffier (*)

This vote succeeds with 4 +1 (three of which binding). No other votes
were cast.

Thanks for you votes.

I will now go on to publish the artifacts.

Regards
Felix