Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2013/06/28 07:29:04 UTC

Flume 1.4.0 RC1

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> RAT check doesn't like me and complains about .gitignore file. Maybe
> someone can check it in clean environment.
> I tried verifying the source tarball content with the git tag content, but
> didn't had success with it.

Thanks for the feedback Ashish! Can you clarify the steps you took to hit
this issue and the platform you are running on? (output from mvn -version
would be fine) The source tarball includes a .gitignore file and the
top-level pom.xml lists .gitignore in the excludes list, not sure what
would cause the problem but I'm not seeing this one.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Flume 1.4.0 RC1

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.