Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2022/05/09 12:02:43 UTC

Release JCR Oak Server 1.3.0

Hi *,

I'm going to release JCR Oak Server 1.3.0 (minor version bump).
Any local changes you want to push before?

I will also close SLING-8309 and the PR (Won't Do).

Thanks,
O.

Re: Release JCR Oak Server 1.3.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2022-05-09 at 10:48 -0700, Eric Norman wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I was not the one who opened the SLING-8309 ticket but I personally
> don't
> need it to remain open as the changes from SLING-9719 do everything I
> need.
>
> It's been a while since there was any activity on SLING-8309 so maybe
> just
> add a comment there with a notice that it will be closed if no one
> responds
> in a few days?

Sounds good to me, thanks Oliver and Eric clarifying.

Robert

Re: Release JCR Oak Server 1.3.0

Posted by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org>.
Hi Oliver,

I was not the one who opened the SLING-8309 ticket but I personally don't
need it to remain open as the changes from SLING-9719 do everything I need.

It's been a while since there was any activity on SLING-8309 so maybe just
add a comment there with a notice that it will be closed if no one responds
in a few days?

Regards,
-Eric

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.