Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Shivani Singh <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/01 02:52:00 UTC

Outreachy Applicant

Hello, I am also an Outreachy Applicant. I have set up the required
environment and I use linux.
Can you suggest some good issues that I can work on?
Thank you!

Re: Outreachy Applicant

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Shivani, if you're already set to start, here's a task to look at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-2364

Re: Outreachy Applicant

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Shivani.  Have you been able to build Proton C and run the tests?