Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pål Brattberg <pa...@eminds.se> on 2004/06/03 09:59:27 UTC

Adding source jars to local repository?

Hi

I'm using Maven to streamline a bunch of internal project with respect to
dependancy problems and it works like a charm. We're also using the Eclipse
plugin to work with the projects in Eclipse.

However, when working with a project in Eclipse, I have to be able to debug code
that's contained in one of the dependancies, but these do not include source
code. (They are installed to the local repository by doing 'maven
jar:install')

Now, Eclipse supports attaching a source jar, or a source directory and this is
what I'd like to do. So, is there any way to create a source-jar and install it
to the local repository like 'maven jar:install', or will I have to do a
separate plugin for this on my own?

Hope I made myself clear, but if not, please feel free to ask for details.

Thanks for your time.

/ pål

--
Pål Brattberg