Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li li <di...@hotmail.com> on 2018/11/05 02:25:13 UTC

cloudstack 4.11 still support PVLAN?

HI ALL

I saw on the wiki that PVLAN for isolation is a very useful function. Is CLOUDSTACK 4.11 still supported? Are there any deployment documents (KVM or XENSERVER or XCP-NG)?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/PVLAN+for+isolation+within+a+VLAN

Re: cloudstack 4.11 still support PVLAN?

Posted by Sergey Levitskiy <se...@hotmail.com>.
PVLAN is supported although there are some prerequisites
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/archived-cloudstack-administration/en/latest/networking_and_traffic.html#isolation-in-advanced-zone-using-private-vlan

On 11/4/18, 7:05 PM, "Ivan Kudryavtsev" <ku...@bw-sw.com> wrote:

    Probably MAC-based VLANs and custom scripting will work for you.

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.

答复: cloudstack 4.11 still support PVLAN?

发送时间: Monday, November 5, 2018 10:32:23 AM
收件人: users
主题: Re: cloudstack 4.11 still support PVLAN?

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi Li,