Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/06 08:31:42 UTC

m202 Question on ${project.scm.developerConnection}

Hi Everyone,

I have following directory structure

com.company.compA/compA.main (parent project)
com.company.compA/compA.Module1
com.company.compA/compA.Module2

and I have developer connection defined only in parent project and when I
run the validate phase it
is printing following value for the Module1 and Module2.

     [echo] | SCM Connection : scm:cvs:ext:userName@serverName
:/cvsroot/projectA:com.company.compA/compA.main/compA.Module1
     [echo] | Source Dir. :
C:\projects\dev\builds\testbuild\com.company.compA\compA.main\..\
compA.Module1
\src\main\java

It is print the source directory correctly but SCM connection does not print
the relative path. Do we have to developerConnection in the subprojects or
does
it get derived from parent pom and the relative path to the parent project.

        <developerConnection>
            scm:cvs:ext:userName@serverName:/cvsroot/projectA:
com.company.compA/compA.main
        </developerConnection>