Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/10/10 14:00:17 UTC

[INFRA] Sorely missing documentation

Hi,

I've added some missing documentation on how our build systems
(jenkins) are setup. I think I've addressed most questions that came
up in threads on this mailing list. If you would like to understand
how all this is setup please go through the following wiki pages: I've
put in pictures and everything :)

Build systems:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/Cy-VAQ

Test infrastructure:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/_y7VAQ

Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [INFRA] Sorely missing documentation

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Should be okay for the moment. Except we forget updating links on the
wiki with jenkins changing. But I wouldn't point these to the users as
'working' documentation. We should get the corrected docs on the site.

--
Prasanna.,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.