Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/07/14 03:13:28 UTC

still need votes

pre4 still needs votes.  We have 2 +1s, and the majority of committers
haven't voted.

Please vote if at all possible, guys, we can't use this process
if you don't :(

--j.

Re: still need votes

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 06:13:28PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
>
>>pre4 still needs votes.  We have 2 +1s, and the majority of committers
>>haven't voted.
>

> Oh, I thought there were 3 already.  D'oh!
>
> Yeah, +1.  Already mentioned issues found, everything else seems to be in
> working order.

Same here.  Anyway working good for me.  +1.

Re: still need votes

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I'm going to eat chocolate 'til I barf!"

 	--Ralph Wiggum
 	  Bart the Murderer (Episode 8F03)