Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2008/03/10 11:23:47 UTC

Summer of Code

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008

Summer of Code is here. I think I may sign up as a mentor for some
specific tasks within the scope of Cayenne project. If somebody has
project idea and/or also wants to be a mentor, please speak up.

Thanks,
Andrus

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I'd rather have an infinitely expanding tree than no way to do it at all.  :-)

I'm not opposed to a different approach.  I just think it is a missing
useful feature.

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
I'd be a much less disgruntled man if CM had undo support.  I'm glad to see
it's on the list :-)

--
Kevin

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
yeah, I am also leaning towards one or more Modeler tasks.

Andrus

Re: Summer of Code

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Summer of Code