Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by KEGan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 05:59:31 UTC

Tapestry/Hivemind + Terracotta

Dear Tapestrians,

http://www.terracotta.org/ is an open source clustering for Java (with heap
level replication) ... seems very COOL!

I am mostly using Tapestry for all my web development needs. I am wondering
if anyone started to use Terracotta for clustering with Tapestry+Hivemind ?
Could Tapestry couple with Hivemind, provide transparent clustering for
Tapestry application ?

What I am thinking is, we can set some configurations in hivemodule.xml and
make certain services clustered in Terracotta transparently.

Also, Terracotta server could be started transparently with Hivemind too :)

What are your thoughts ?

~KEGan

Re: Tapestry/Hivemind + Terracotta

Posted by Eugene Kuleshov <eu...@md.pp.ru>.

James Carman wrote:

> I would be willing to take a look at it when I get some breathing room.

  Great! Let me know if you'll need any help with Terracotta stuff.

  regards,
  Eugene

Re: Tapestry/Hivemind + Terracotta

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
Spring integration exists already, so you can use spring for parts that you
mean to cluster.

we are curently playing with DSO in our hivemind based server.
hivemind is not affected because we cluster only the work queue.

Davor Hrg

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Sure, sounds great! (i think? )