Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 03:09:01 UTC

How to code assembly plugin to set EOL=CRLF for zip and EOL=LF for tar.gz source files?

The assembly plugin has a lineEnding option which can be used to fix
the line ends for specified source files.

I want to create zip archives with CRLF lines and tar.gz archives with LF lines.

Can this be done without duplicating the descriptor or the filesets?

How to code assembly plugin to set EOL=CRLF for zip and EOL=LF for tar.gz source files?

Re: How to code assembly plugin to set EOL=CRLF for zip and EOL=LF for tar.gz source files?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks but I want to use the assembly plugin which already supports
lineEnd conversion.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.