Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jim williams <ma...@jim-williams.net> on 2004/12/08 17:48:15 UTC

How do I install downloaded Mavenide .nbm files into Netbeans 4.0 RC1

I may have missed earlier emails about this as I just subscribed to the
mailing list. if any one can forward earlier emails, that would be great..

thanks

Re: How do I install downloaded Mavenide .nbm files into Netbeans 4.0 RC1

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

sorry for late reply, I was away on holidays.

Installation is simple.
1.start netbeans, trigger the menu item Tools/Update center.
2. a wizard appears, select the "Install manually downloaded modules"
radio button..
3. in the next panel add all the nbm files to install
4. click all the way to the end of the wizard.
5. the ide will restart and you get the mevenide modules installed.

Hope that helps.

Milos Kleint