Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/09/22 07:56:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Daniel Standish

Hello Airflow Community,

I have the pleasure to announce that The Project Management Committee (PMC)
for Apache Airflow has invited Daniel Standish to become Apache Airflow PMC
Member and we are pleased to announce that he has kindly accepted it.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
direction of the project.

Congratulations Daniel, certainly deserved,

Regards,
Jarek
on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Daniel Standish

Posted by Ping Zhang <pi...@umich.edu>.
Congratulations , Daniel 👍

Thanks,

Ping