Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Zaheed Haque <za...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/21 09:57:26 UTC

Fwd: your hostname

Hi:

I follow the agent mailing list and the following e.mail might be of
interest. I think tutorial should fix the problem. A simple solution
could also be a "sample file" containing values that are specific to
user installation lifted up to nutch-site.xml (i.e crawl-filter,
MY.DOMAIN.COM example). Offcourse this should be done prior to running
crawler (i.e. read documentation) but the fact of the matter is after
installation you just want to run the crawler and get busy :-)

Cheers
Zaheed

nutch-default.xml

<property>
  <name>http.agent.email</name>
  <value>nutch-agent@lucene.apache.org</value>
  <description>An email address to advertise in the HTTP 'From' request
   header and User-Agent header.</description>
</property>