Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/09 20:17:10 UTC

Cassandra @ Google Summer of Code

Hello devs,

I'd like to introduce Kaide Mu, a bachelor student from the Polytechnic
University of Valencia in Spain that had a proposal accepted on Google
Summer of Code program to work on Cassandra this year.

He will be working on CASSANDRA-8928 (add tool to downgrade sstables)
during this summer with mentoring of Yuki and myself. Kaide set up a blog
where he will be writing about his progress along the way on
https://kdmu.github.io/blog/

You can learn more about Apache GSoC participation at
https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html and if you have a project idea that
you'd like to mentor you can tag JIRA tickets with the "mentor" tag.

Regards,

Paulo

Re: Cassandra @ Google Summer of Code

Posted by Kaide Mu <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, it's Kaide. It's my pleasure to joining Cassandra!

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Kaide!