Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by polpo999 <po...@protonmail.com.INVALID> on 2020/03/26 08:14:27 UTC

Copy and paste to clipboard.

Hello,

I've run into a problem using the copy and paste function. I can't copy from my local desktop to the remote desktop using the clipboard. It does copy the stuff to the clipboard but when it comes to copy from there to the app it doesn't work with the usual commands. I've tried everything and even looked for an answer online to no avail, I can't manage to make it work. Am I missing something?

Thank you for your help.

Re: Copy and paste to clipboard.

Posted by polpo999 <po...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.
Hello, Thank you for your swift response. I tried CTRL+ALT+SHIFT and it opens the clipboard but when it comes to copy and paste from the clipboard to the remote desktop Using the usual command of CTRL+C/CTRL+V or right click it just doesn't work. That makes me think that could be some restrictions if you're not an admin, is there a way of enabling this option? I attached a screenshot of the issue, trying to copy a text to a notepad. Hopefully this explains it:

Please let me know if some information has been omitted.

Thanks, P.

Posted by Vieri <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

On Thursday, March 26, 2020, 9:14:41 AM GMT+1, polpo999 <po...@protonmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> I've tried everything

It's best if you specify exactly what you've tried.

Copying images won't work yet.

Copying text works fine for me with CTRL-ALT-SHIFT.

How can I reproduce your issue?

Vieri