Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com> on 2011/08/19 00:34:28 UTC

Committers: please adjust svn config

Hi all,

as pointed out by Sebb in this JIRA[1], there's a bit of subversion
config that ASF requires each committer to have[2] Even though most of
us are using git-svn, those properties should be honored by git-svn,
too.

David

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-69
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config

Re: Committers: please adjust svn config

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 10:40 +0200, Michal Fojtik wrote:
> On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:34 AM, David Lutterkort wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > as pointed out by Sebb in this JIRA[1], there's a bit of subversion
> > config that ASF requires each committer to have[2] Even though most of
> > us are using git-svn, those properties should be honored by git-svn,
> > too.
>
> To be clear, all we need to do is to append content this[1] file to
> ~/.subversion/config? Or there is some additional configuration we need
> to alter?
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

Yes, AFAIK, it's a  simple copy&paste into ~/.subversion/config.

David

Re: Committers: please adjust svn config

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.
On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:34 AM, David Lutterkort wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> as pointed out by Sebb in this JIRA[1], there's a bit of subversion
> config that ASF requires each committer to have[2] Even though most of
> us are using git-svn, those properties should be honored by git-svn,
> too.

To be clear, all we need to do is to append content this[1] file to
~/.subversion/config? Or there is some additional configuration we need
to alter?

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com