Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2006/02/07 06:31:43 UTC

And now, the *real* CORBA error

So I finally tried hooking up a web app using a CORBA EJB reference to
an EJB exposed via CORBA and running in the same server (Sun Java
1.4.2_10 on SuSE 10).  When I make the call, I get:

00:24:59,998 ERROR [CORBAProxyReference] Could not get proxy from
geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=SITS,J2EEModule=web-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=CORBACSS,name=CSS-SSLWithGSSUP
org.omg.CORBA.DATA_CONVERSION:   vmcid: SUN  minor code: 202  completed: No
        at com.sun.corba.se.internal.corba.ORB.string_to_object(ORB.java:2038)
        at org.openejb.corba.CSSBean.getHome(CSSBean.java:176)
        at org.openejb.corba.CSSBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d48aab25.invoke(<generated>)

I don't even know what this means.  Any pointers?  My TSS and CSS are below.

Thanks,
    Aaron

<gbean name="CSS-SSLWithGSSUP" class="org.openejb.corba.CSSBean"
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0">
  <reference name="ThreadPool">
    <application>null</application>
    <moduleType>J2EEModule</moduleType>
    <module>geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car</module>
    <name>DefaultThreadPool</name>
  </reference>
  <reference name="TransactionContextManager">
    <application>null</application>
    <moduleType>J2EEModule</moduleType>
    <module>geronimo/j2ee-server/1.0/car</module>
    <name>TransactionContextManager</name>
  </reference>
  <attribute name="configAdapter">
    org.openejb.corba.sunorb.SunORBConfigAdapter
  </attribute>
  <attribute name="description">CSS-SSLWithGSSUP</attribute>
  <xml-attribute name="nssConfig">
    <css:css xmlns:css="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/corba-css-config-2.0">
      <css:compoundSecMechTypeList>
        <css:compoundSecMech>
          <css:SSL>
            <css:supports>
              Integrity Confidentiality EstablishTrustInTarget
            </css:supports>
            <css:requires/>
          </css:SSL>
        </css:compoundSecMech>
      </css:compoundSecMechTypeList>
    </css:css>
  </xml-attribute>
  <xml-attribute name="cssConfig">
    <css:css xmlns:css="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/corba-css-config-2.0">
      <css:compoundSecMechTypeList>
        <css:compoundSecMech>
          <css:SSL>
            <css:supports>
              Integrity Confidentiality EstablishTrustInTarget
            </css:supports>
            <css:requires>
              Integrity Confidentiality EstablishTrustInTarget
            </css:requires>
          </css:SSL>
          <css:GSSUPDynamic domain="geronimo-properties-realm"/>
          <css:sasMech>
            <css:ITTAbsent/>
          </css:sasMech>
        </css:compoundSecMech>
      </css:compoundSecMechTypeList>
    </css:css>
  </xml-attribute>
</gbean>

    <gbean xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
           name="TSS-SSL-SITS" class="org.openejb.corba.TSSBean">
        <attribute name="POAName">TSS-SSL-SITS</attribute>
        <reference name="Server">
            <application>null</application>
            <moduleType>J2EEModule</moduleType>
            <module>geronimo/j2ee-corba/1.0/car</module>
            <name>Server</name>
        </reference>
        <xml-attribute name="tssConfig">
            <tss:tss

xmlns:tss="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/corba-tss-config-2.0"
                    xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1">
                <tss:default-principal>
                    <sec:principal

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
                            name="guest"/>
                </tss:default-principal>
                <tss:SSL port="2001" hostname="localhost">
                    <tss:supports>
                        Integrity Confidentiality
EstablishTrustInTarget EstablishTrustInClient
                    </tss:supports>
                    <tss:requires>
                        Integrity Confidentiality
                    </tss:requires>
                </tss:SSL>
                <tss:compoundSecMechTypeList>
                    <tss:compoundSecMech>
                        <tss:GSSUP required="false"
                                   targetName="geronimo-properties-realm"/>
                        <tss:sasMech>
                          <tss:identityTokenTypes>
                            <tss:ITTAbsent/>
                          </tss:identityTokenTypes>