Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by francesco dicarlo <ev...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 15:07:46 UTC

authenticatedWebSession class not found

Hi, i'm using wicket 1.3.4 and i was connecting my wicket application with
JAAS and an LDAP server.

The class i wanted to use "AuthenticatedWebSession" is not present in the
1.3.4 jar nor 1.3.5 .

Is there another package that contains this class?

Frank

Re: authenticatedWebSession class not found

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
yup, it isn't in the core, it's in wicket-auth-roles

regards,
Michael

francesco dicarlo wrote:

> Hi, i'm using wicket 1.3.4 and i was connecting my wicket application with
> JAAS and an LDAP server.
>
> The class i wanted to use "AuthenticatedWebSession" is not present in the
> 1.3.4 jar nor 1.3.5 .
>
> Is there another package that contains this class?
>
> Frank

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com

Re: authenticatedWebSession class not found

Posted by Pasquale Fersini <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frank,
there is a package (wicket-auth-roles) that you must add to your pom file.
Search with google a valid repository.

Bye,
Pas.