Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 04:53:44 UTC

Turning off MassiveRepositoryTest?

Maybe I need to be whacked with the cluestick, but when I run 'ant
tests' I cannot, under any circumstances turn off
MassiveRepositoryTest. Setting "tests.stress.enabled=false" in
build.properties does not seem to work.

With 'massive' enabled, tests takes like 30-40 minutes to run, and I
need a faster test run cycle than that based on where we are in the
build cycle. How do I turn it off?

Re: Turning off MassiveRepositoryTest?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Nice! Much appreciated.

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi>.
> I tend to run out of heap when I run tests from inside Eclipse, so
> that's why I prefer doing it from the command line. I am sure we have a
> big honking memory leak somewhere in the code.

Just go Run Configurations -> AllTests -> VM Arguments and add
"-xmx512m" to the box and you should be fine running tests from
Eclipse ;-)

/Janne

Re: Turning off MassiveRepositoryTest?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
I tend to run out of heap when I run tests from inside Eclipse, so
that's why I prefer doing it from the command line. I am sure we have
a big honking memory leak somewhere in the code.

(I don't have a profiler, unfortunately. What I should do is use the
profiling tools in the Windows version of Eclipse, which means firing
up a VM...)

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.