Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/08/29 05:21:26 UTC

Pluto Wiki (was Re: Creating a Pluto 2.0 branch)

Hi Christian,

Thanks for joining us.  Here's the pluto wiki.  It'd be great if you
could add info here!

Thanks,

David

Re: Pluto Wiki (was Re: Creating a Pluto 2.0 branch)

Posted by Christian Raschka <ch...@cs.uni-jena.de>.
I have added a pdf file to the wiki.

* David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org> [2006-08-29 06:47:28 -0400]:

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.