Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Kyungho Jeon <ky...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 19:10:25 UTC

inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

Hello,

I recently started hacking Apache Pig. I tried to import the source
code into eclipse, and got some "missing required library" errors.

I found for some libraries .eclipse.templates/.classpath specifies
older versions. Shouldn't it be updated according to
ivy/library.properties?

In addition, .classpath specifies both javacc-4.2.jar and javacc.jar,
but build.xml moves javacc-4.2.jar to javacc.jar. Shouldn't the line
containing javacc-4.2.jar be removed from .classpath?

I am attaching my diff (patch) that works for me.

Thanks,
Kyungho.

Re: inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi, Kyungho,
Can you open a Jira ticket and attach your diff there?

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kyungho Jeon <ky...@gmail.com>.
Julien, you are right. I forgot that I was working with branch-0.10. I
see that trunk does not use the template. Thank you!

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com>.
try "ant eclipse-files"