Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/11/06 10:17:04 UTC

Start a OData Version 4 implementation at Olingo

Hi,

as stated on http://www.odata.org/documentation/odata-version-4-0/ OData version 4.0 specification was approved by the OASIS OData Technical Committee as a Committee Specification. All Documents can be found under the URL mentioned above.

WDYT? Do you have any recommendations on how to take this on?

I think this is a great opportunity for Olingo to start a version 4.0 compliant library so I would start by requesting a second Git repository with infrastructure. We could implement things we learned from V2 there and maybe attract more committers this way.

Best Regards,
Christian

FW: Start a OData Version 4 implementation at Olingo

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

as said I requested a new Repository. The issue can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6970

Best Regards,