Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/09 17:21:30 UTC

remmeber the URL design question

Hi,
I have to work on web application where i need for the
user to logon with userid and password for some
functions. So it will be some thing like the user
clicks submit after entering the data on a screen, but
then i want to show a page for the user to login, and
if the login is successfull then call the original URL
with the data entered from the user and update the
database,
but how do i keep track of the URL and data which was
originially submitted.

Ashish

RE: remmeber the URL design question

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com>.