Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com> on 2014/07/17 05:42:41 UTC

need help about report conferencelog

Dear Openmeetings forum,
my management want to know report usage per user in specific conference
room..
can any one help me how to generate this report ?
i tried to collect data from conferencelog table in database but on this
table not shown date and time of leave room (this table only show
inserted date and time to specific room)

tks
Ari Hendiawan
IT Division
OCBCNISP Bank
Indonesia

--
Disclaimer :
Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited and may be unlawful to use, copy, store, distribute, disclose or communicate any part of it to others and you are obliged to return it immediately to sender or notify us and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of any PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person.

Re: need help about report conferencelog

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid I have no easy way to implement your query

Posted by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com>.
Hi Max,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
what database?