Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Dominik Wiernicki <dw...@touk.pl> on 2012/04/05 13:25:21 UTC

Example Yarn Application

Hi,

Is there any complete Yarn Application example? I mean full project with
source code.
I want to test CapacityScheduler but description of creating Simple Yarn
Application[1] is a little bit confusing for me.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

[1]
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WritingYarnApplications.html#Writing_a_Simple_Yarn_Application

Re: Example Yarn Application

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Dominik,

Please do not use the general@hadoop.apache.org lists for user/dev
queries. It exists for project-wide discussions. I'm moving your mail
to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org which is more appropriate.

There is the Distributed Shell example under
hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell

--
Harsh J

Re: Example Yarn Application

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Dominik,

Please do not use the general@hadoop.apache.org lists for user/dev
queries. It exists for project-wide discussions. I'm moving your mail
to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org which is more appropriate.

There is the Distributed Shell example under
hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-applications/hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM, Dominik Wiernicki <dw...@touk.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any complete Yarn Application example? I mean full project with
> source code.
> I want to test CapacityScheduler but description of creating Simple Yarn
> Application[1] is a little bit confusing for me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dominik
>
> [1]
> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WritingYarnApplications.html#Writing_a_Simple_Yarn_Application

--
Harsh J

Re: Example Yarn Application

Posted by Mi...@emc.com.
You can take a look at distributed shell.

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)