Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Markus Källander <ma...@sveaekonomi.se> on 2007/10/18 09:55:41 UTC

maven-junit-report-plugin

Hi all,

I want to create a junit report using Maven 1.1. When I look at the Reports tab of the project file, I see in "Available reports" the maven-junit-report-plugin. I have downloaded the plugin maven-junit-report-plugin-1.5.1.jar and put it in my plugins directory of Eclipse, but I cannot find any information on how I get this plugin to work. When I double-click on maven-junit-report-plugin in "Available reports", nothing happens. In my target directory, .txt and .xml files are generated, but how do I get readable reports?

Thanks
Markus

Re: maven-junit-report-plugin

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I am not familiar with how it works with eclipse, but by itself, you
execute the plugin by either

- running the 'junit-report' goal and 'xdoc'
- putting 'maven-junit-report-plugin' in the <reports> section of your
project.xml and running 'site'

Note that in both cases the html is created by the xdoc plugin only
(used by site), the junit plugin itself only produces the report in xml
format.

HTH,
-Lukas