Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Eka Gautama <ek...@seatech.com> on 2006/04/07 09:20:49 UTC

Some questions

Hi all,

I got some questions again regarding iBatis

1) In my dao.config, I declare my connection string, how can I encrypt this information. In. .NET 2.0, I see there is new API to encrypt and decrypt this sensitive information, is it possible to integrate this new feature into Ibatis?

2) I was wondering where is the best place to put these three lines of code
DomDaoManagerBuilder builder = new DomDaoManagerBuilder();
builder.Configure();
DaoManager _daoManager = DaoManager.GetInstance("SqlMapDao");

I am building a web based application, and I call those code everytime I wanna get a DOA and It seems inefficient. Help please :)

Eka