Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2014/03/07 10:27:37 UTC

Service Document deserialization and OLINGO-168

Hi all,
I am about to start the merge of Service Document deserialization from
ODataJClient (I've opened OLINGO-190 to track).

I have also seen OLINGO-168 for Service Document serialization on server
side and noticed that Christian is working on this (and more) on the
olingo167MetadataDocument feature branch.

Christian, when do you expect to merge such branch and resolve the
related issues? I'd like to immediately start working on OLINGO-190, but
I was wondering if you have already defined some common interfaces about
Service Document or not.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PPMC
http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Service Document deserialization and OLINGO-168

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 10/03/2014 08:57, Amend, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would start refactoring today. Is there still something which has to be merged? Or can I start?

Nothing from my side, please go.

Regards.

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

I would start refactoring today. Is there still something which has to be merged? Or can I start?

Best Regards,
Chrsitian

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,