Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Alan <ne...@ambitonline.com> on 2020/04/05 18:38:07 UTC

PHP Navigator breaks on small valid file.

This one is interesting (NB 11.3 Win 10). The navigator breaks on the
code below, but only under a very strange set of conditions that appear
to be related to the alternate use of ${service} rather than {$service}
in the throw message.

Sometimes the navigation window works, but if I change the name of the
argument to Example::example in the function declaration, navigation
goes blank.

If I change the key "Access" in the declaration of
Example::$exampleStatic, navigation comes back, unless I change the
argument again.

Other than the blank navigation I'm getting no indication of errors.
I've seen this in two projects, the original and in a scratch project I
used to isolate the problem. Can anyone reproduce this?

<?php

namespace Example;

class Example
{
     private static $exampleStatic = [
         'Access' => Access\NullAccess::class,
     ];

     protected static function example(string $service)
     {
         if (!array_key_exists($service, self::$exampleStatic)) {
             throw new \RuntimeException(
                 "Service ${service} must be one of "
                 . implode(', ', array_keys(self::$exampleStatic))
             );
         }
     }

}

RE: PHP Navigator breaks on small valid file.