Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Peter van Hardenberg <pv...@uvic.ca> on 2005/07/30 00:09:43 UTC

Maps, mapping, map projections, and Cocoon.

Is anyone aware of any work out there involving cocoon and maps? I'm
interested in creating SVG maps via Cocoon. There would be (obviously) some
hurdles to get over -- huge data sets, projection libraries, and so forth,
but I am interested nonetheless.
-pvh
--
Peter van Hardenberg (pvh@pvh.ca)
Victoria, BC, Canada

Re: Maps, mapping, map projections, and Cocoon.

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Luca Morandini is your man, but I don't know if he subscribes to this
list! :)

Tony

Posted by Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <th...@lunartek.com>.
Check out: