Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by BELLINI ADAM <mb...@msn.com> on 2009/10/15 18:33:15 UTC

BOOST documents at indexing

hi,

could some one tell me if it's possible to boost certain pages at indexing process ?
i know we can do it at search process by boosting fields.
but i realy one boost pages that i decide they are important, so i want those pages at the top of the lists.

thx

New! Open Messenger faster on the MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9677405

RE: BOOST documents at indexing

Posted by Ar...@csiro.au.
Yes. See Nutch scoring filters.