Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/08/10 19:42:00 UTC

APR... A success story.

For those of you who haven't been following my many patches to APR
recently, we have had a breakthrough.  Apache Bench, running on top of APR
now runs on both UNIX (of course), and Windows.  This is the first time a
relatively complex program has been ported to APR and been made to work on
it's original platform, and a new platform with a valid APR layer.

I'm continuing with the support directory now.  :->

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd