Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 01:38:47 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.10.0

Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version
0.10.0, which is the 3rd major version (and the  8th minor version) of
Apache IoTDB Project.

The Apache IoTDB community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache IoTDB (Incubating) version 0.10.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache IoTDB (incubating) (Database for the Internet of Things) is an
integrated data management engine designed for timeseries data. It provides
users with services for data collection, storage and analysis.

IoTDB community vote and result thread:

Result (17 +1 votes from mentors, IPMCs, PPMCs, committers and other
contributors):

-
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf40abefda97a0675cb44ae985e3a3b7741dcac90ac5b01408c6331f6%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

Vote:

-
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r67d045df992a3d5d400dbe396e926ed847e4e102559c9c6508544009%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

-
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r89794d3741f9f63757b09ec440eeeefcd5d557346540d40e74c0dd27%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

The release candidates (RC4):
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.10.0/rc4

Git tag for the release (RC4):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/releases/tag/release%2F0.10.0

Hash for the release tag:
aaaaf506d9c731231f97d8813528cbf062760d40

Release Notes:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/0.10.0/rc4/RELEASE_NOTES.md

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 2206EF8F64C35889, which can be

found in the keys file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/iotdb/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Validating+a+staged+Release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

From the PPMC Vote we carry over 3 binding IPMC Votes:

+1 from Justin Mclean,
+1 from Julian Feinauer,
+1 from Christofer Dutz

The vote will be passed if there is no -1 vote ( as there are 3 IPMC +1
votes already), but we still hope all other IPMCs vote for it.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Xiangdong Huang
Apache IoTDB (incubating)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache IoTDB 0.10.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Here are my checks,
1. Signature and Hashed are good.
2. Release commit and Tag are good.
3. LICENSE and NOTICE files are good for me.
4. I can build the binary from the Source release kit.
5. DISCLAIMER is included.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem