Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Pe, Win {PI}" <Wi...@smiths.com.au> on 2004/11/02 07:16:32 UTC

FW: menu at the top.vm

I have posted above to Jetspeed Users List. Can anyone please help?

Regards,

Win

Posted by Jaq Marit <ic...@slu.edu.ph>.
We might be able to help you better if you could tell us exactly what the error
is.  Is your applet sucessfully loaded?  Did it run with errors in finding the
dependent resources like images, class files. etc? Has it something to do with
applet security? Note that applets highly depends on the capability of the
client.