Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mathias Homann <ad...@eregion.de> on 2010/04/02 11:29:56 UTC

How to write a more complicated rule...

Hi,

I have the uricountry and relaycountry plugins active on a 3.3.1 SA.

how would i make a rule that scores for mails that contain an url
under the TLD .xx but haven't gone through at least one relay in the
same country?

how would I make a rule that scores for mails that contain an URL that
is _hosted_ in country xx but didn't orginate from a mailserver that
is within the same ASN as the hosting webserver?

bye,
MH

--
gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184  C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD
763C

Re: How to write a more complicated rule...

Posted by Mariusz Kruk <Ma...@epsilon.eu.org>.
On Friday, 2 of April 2010, Mathias Homann wrote:

> how would i make a rule that scores for mails that contain an url
> under the TLD .xx but haven't gone through at least one relay in the
> same country?
>
> how would I make a rule that scores for mails that contain an URL that
> is _hosted_ in country xx but didn't orginate from a mailserver that
> is within the same ASN as the hosting webserver?

You must combine different simple rules into a meta rule
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules
Either with logical condition or arithmetic operation.

--
|  Kruk@epsilon.eu.org   |