Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sharmila Pillai <sh...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2003/01/21 14:54:23 UTC

Retrieve file names in attachments

Hi,

    I am attempting to send a few files as attachments. Think the best would
be to put all files into a directory and send it as an attachment. The
problem is, at the server side, I want to be able to identify each file by
its name and work on each differently. Hope I am clear. Now, how do I do
this?

Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Sharmila.

Re: Retrieve file names in attachments

Posted by Sharmila Pillai <sh...@ebi.ac.uk>.
I am passing the dataHandler and a Vector of fileNames. I couldn't
think/find a better way.

Thanks,
Sharmila.