Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/18 16:02:26 UTC

servicemix - drools 3.1 support for decesion table

Hi
Does servicemix - drools 3.1 supports deceion tables. If not which version
supports decesion tables.  If not, which version supports ?

I have written a drools-su. In this i have created an endpoint by specifying
the drl files source.

with in the drl file i m using a java class . In this class i am trying to
create another rule base dynamically from the decesion tables.

The decesion table is being read sucesfuuly and parsed int o drl contents
but i am getting Nul pointer exception at the statement
  builder.addPackageFromDRL(  ).

Code for this is   http://www.nabble.com/file/p16763436/code.txt code.txt

I have given all the required jars(drools-compiler,
drools-core,drools-decesion tables of jboss and others) as dependencies with
in the pom file.

The same class is executed correctly with out any errors when i run as a
simple java program.

Why i am getting this exception.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"