Posted to builds@apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/28 15:55:35 UTC

JDK with unlimited strength encryption available in Hudson?

Hi,

Does anybody know if one of the JDKs/executors available in Hudson is
configured with unlimited strength encryption? I'm trying to set up a
job for WSS4J, but the test suite fails if unlimited strength is not
available.

Andreas

Re: JDK with unlimited strength encryption available in Hudson?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Works fine on ubuntu1 now.

Thanks,

Andreas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Niklas,

After changing the configuration, the build fails with the following error:

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"/home/hudson/tools/java/jdk1.6.0_20-32-unlimited-security/bin/java"
(in directory "/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/wss4j-1.5/wss4j"):
java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:475)
	at hudson.Proc$LocalProc.<init>(Proc.java:192)
	at hudson.Proc$LocalProc.<init>(Proc.java:164)
	at hudson.Launcher$LocalLauncher.launch(Launcher.java:638)
	at hudson.Launcher$ProcStarter.start(Launcher.java:273)
	at hudson.Launcher$RemoteLaunchCallable.call(Launcher.java:793)
	at hudson.Launcher$RemoteLaunchCallable.call(Launcher.java:767)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:114)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:48)
	at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:270)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such
file or directory
	at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:164)
	at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:81)
	at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:468)
	... 15 more

Looks like there is something wrong with the JDK configuration in Hudson.

Andreas

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 16:30, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Andreas Veithen
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anybody know if one of the JDKs/executors available in Hudson is
>> configured with unlimited strength encryption? I'm trying to set up a
>> job for WSS4J, but the test suite fails if unlimited strength is not
>> available.
>
> I've installed the unlimited strength JAR on ubuntu2 for the
> latest1.6-32 JDK. Could you please verify that this works with your
> build?

Yes, it works! Many thanks!

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.