Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2016/12/15 02:04:58 UTC

ApacheCon slides for SIS presentation done last month

Hello all

The slides for the "Apache SIS for earth observation" presentation done
last month in Sevilla are available in OpenOffice format there:

    http://home.apache.org/~desruisseaux/SIS/

Anyone is free to use and modify those slides. The focus is on
referencing (again) and metadata, with examples from Landsat 8, GeoTIFF
and NetCDF formats.

    Martin

Re: Fwd: ApacheCon slides for SIS presentation done last month

Posted by Ingo Simonis <is...@opengeospatial.org>.
Please find the presentation I gave on the OGC portal
https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=72267

Best regards,
Ingo

Posted by George Percivall <gp...@opengeospatial.org>.