Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/11 00:31:54 UTC

C++ Thrift Client.

Hello,
i have seen the repository for the thrift c++ client.
https://github.com/iiint/IoTDB-CPP-Client
Some remarks:
1. Use cmake for building system. Both CLion and Visual Studio 2019 or
Visual Studio Code.
CMake should able to generate your thrift code and permit platform
indiependence.
2. Provide unit test, you can use and include catch.hpp and perform unit
test as we do.
3. If you need any assistance, please let me know.

One thing, it would be interesting to ask infra the use of sonarcube.io in
order to have
static analysis.

Best Regards,
Giorgio

Re: C++ Thrift Client.

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> Use cmake for building system. Both CLion and Visual Studio 2019 or
Visual Studio Code.

Totally agree with CMake. Seems this repo is from Xusheng Zhang.

> One thing, it would be interesting to ask infra the use of sonarcube.io in
order to have static analysis.

We have sonarcloud on the apache repo already. So when these codes are
submitted to the apache repo using PR,
sonar will check it.

Of course,  adding sonar to the individual repo is also a good idea.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月11日周一 上午8:32写道:

回复:C++ Thrift Client.

Posted by Xusheng Zhang <ii...@foxmail.com>.
Dear Girogio,
Thanks for your remarks. I will change the client to cmake project.&nbsp;If there are any follow-up questions, I will consult with you.

Best Regards,
Xusheng Zhang