Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/06 11:26:26 UTC

Powered by Apache Jena?

Hi,
some open source projects and in particular some Apache projects
publish a "Powered By" page which lists people/companies/projects
using an Apache project.

For example:

  - http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy
  - https://cwiki.apache.org/AVRO/powered-by-avro.html
  - http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy
  - ...

I'm interested in seeing if we can gather a list of projects,
services or companies which use Jena and could be included in a
"Powered by" Apache Jena list.

So, if you use Apache Jena and you want to tell us, reply to this
thread.

I'll start:

     Talis Systems Ltd.

     We use Apache Jena, in particular: Jena, TDB, ARQ, RIOT to
     build our services and applications which use RDF and SPARQL.

Many thanks in advance,
Paolo

Re: Powered by Apache Jena?

Posted by Bill Roberts <bi...@swirrl.com>.
Hi Paolo

Sorry meant to respond to this before!

Swirrl IT Ltd

PublishMyData (our linked data publishing platform) uses TDB and Joseki.

regards

Bill

Re: Powered by Apache Jena?

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.