Posted to user@sis.apache.org by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/12 16:39:22 UTC

SIS 1.1 installation

I just just switched to SIS 1.1 on one of my machines and got the following
error message. It should be looking for https not http.  It's been a while
since I have set up the 1.0 system but I can remember that I had to do some
manual configuration due to licensing issues. Is that still the case?

Marco

sis crs EPSG:6676
INFO    [org.apache.sis.referencing.factory] Creating EPSG schema in the
“jdbc:derby:/home/lotico/jena/fuseki-geosparql/apache-sis-1.1/data/Databases/SpatialMetadata”
database.

Installation of EPSG geodetic dataset is recommended for this operation.
This would use about 26 Mb in the
"/home/lotico/jena/fuseki-geosparql/apache-sis-1.1/data/Databases"
directory.
Download and install now? (Yes/No) Yes
Downloading...
WARNING [org.apache.sis.referencing.factory] Can not create the EPSG schema
in database.
╹       Caused by FileNotFoundException: File “
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/sis/non-free/sis-epsg/1.1/sis-epsg-1.1.jar”
has not been found.
No ‘CoordinateReferenceSystem’ object found for code “6676”. However only a
subset of the EPSG geodetic dataset has been queried. See
http://sis.apache.org/epsg.html for instruction about how to install the
full EPSG database.

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: SIS 1.1 installation

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin. I will take a closer look at this in the coming days.

Marco

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: SIS 1.1 installation

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.

Re: SIS 1.1 installation

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Just when I say this I get automated test failures for the British National
Grid EPSG:27700 transformations with 1.1 that run fine in 1.0
Are you aware of any deliberate changes to the grid databases here?

sorry for the cross project code but this comes from our project
        String srsURI = SRS_URI.OSGB36_CRS;
        CoordinateReferenceSystem crs = CRS.forCode(srsURI);
        Boolean isAxisXY = SRSInfo.checkAxisXY(crs);
        Envelope expResult = new Envelope(-104009.35713717458,
688806.0073395987, -16627.734528041445, 1256558.4455361878);
        Envelope result = SRSInfo.buildDomainEnvelope(crs, isAxisXY);
        assertEquals(expResult, result);

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   SRSInfoTest.testBuildDomainEnvelope_OSGB36:104
expected:<Env[-118397.00138845091 : 751441.7790901454, -16627.734375018626
: 1272149.3463499574]> but was:<Env[-104009.35713717458 :
688806.0073395987, -16627.734528041445 : 1256558.4455361878]>

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 5:37 PM Martin Desruisseaux <

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: SIS 1.1 installation

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.

Re: SIS 1.1 installation

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin. That did the trick indeed. SIS works so quietly and
reliably in the background that it is easy to forget where it is and how I
have set it up in the first place.

It works great with Apache Jena GeoSPARQL.

again thank  you,
Marco

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 5:17 PM Martin Desruisseaux <

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: SIS 1.1 installation