Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Franis Sirkovic <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 14:05:24 UTC

Thrift python library

Hey all,

I need a help. I have looked at thrift python library and I noticed a
difference between csharp (or java) and python libraries. I see no stop()
method in python servers (TSimpleServer, TThreadedServer). Is this
difference result of standard python libraries (threading, socket)?
I would like to be able to stop the server.  Also, I would like a
possibility to restart a server without application restart.
Do you have similar requirements?
Do you use python servers from daemon threads?

Best wishes, Franis Sirkovic.