Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Grant Bowman <gr...@svpal.org> on 2001/12/01 04:02:54 UTC

Re: Debian svn client packages for woody

The deb line for kabuki.sfarc.net is an ISDN connection.  Please do
not abuse this developer's net connection.

Thank you!

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <gr...@svpal.org>

* Grant Bowman <gr...@svpal.org> [011130 14:35]:

Posted by Daniel Stone <da...@sfarc.net>.
On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 08:02:54PM -0800, Grant Bowman wrote:
> The deb line for kabuki.sfarc.net is an ISDN connection.  Please do
> not abuse this developer's net connection.

Thanks Grant. Of course, if anyone wants to mirror it, please email me.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone						    <da...@sfarc.net>
yip yip yip yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* NO TERRIER