Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/31 07:18:07 UTC

Is it possible to achieve crosstab like view using form

Hi all,
I want to know that ,Is it possible to achieve a cross tab look in ofbiz
using Forms or the following look (for example),

          |  field A |    field B   field C       field D   field E   field
F    field G ..... upto certain numbers
----------|------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
field1  |  value  |  value     value         value    value    value
value ......
field2  |  value  |
field3  |  value  |
field4  |  . ..      |
field5  |  ...       |
field6  |  ...       |
field7  |            |
.
.
.

it may be possible I don't know how to do , if it is documented and someone
did like this then its great help to me if he can share his experience.
or any one can suggest how to achieve it.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre

Re: Is it possible to achieve crosstab like view using form

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hans and BJ for your comments, I will look into it little later.

Ravi

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
before widgets got developed, I marshaled the data in script then uses
an FTl.
as far as I have gone, is to wrap the ftl in a widget change the script
to groovy and call it from the widget.
I have not looked if form widget would work.
the Key is to use the groovy to marshal the data before display.

Ravindra Mandre sent the following on 12/30/2010 10:18 PM: