Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Mark Masse <ma...@massedynamic.org> on 2010/02/22 16:24:30 UTC

Eclipse Plug-in for ZooKeeper released

Hi,

I have developed an Eclipse plug-in for Zookeeper.  You can find out all
about it and download it from my website here:
http://www.massedynamic.org/eclipse/zookeeper/

I hope that you will find it useful.

--
Mark Masse
http://www.massedynamic.org

Re: Eclipse Plug-in for ZooKeeper released

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Wow, this is impressive. I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet but it
looks great. Thanks Mark!

If you are interested to have it included in the official ZooKeeper
release please submit a patch for contrib. It would be great to get this
included and pushed out to users as part of a release.

Regards,

Patrick